Attendance Streak (Dedication)
- Check in on gamedays when you’re at the stadium or tailgate to score dedication points.
- Because most stadiums and arenas internet sucks, we’ve made the geo-fences big enough to include the parking lot – so consider checking in while you walk up to the game.
- Home games are worth 10 dedication points for the first check in and an additional 2 points for each check in.
- Take a road trip and check in to an away game and you earn double dedication points .
- See example below:
|1st Game (Home)||2nd Game (Home)||3rd Game (Away)||4th Game (Home)||5th Game (Home)||6th Game (Away)|
|+10||+2||[+2 (14)] * 2||+2 (16)||+2 (18)||[+2 (20)] * 2|
- Turn on your gameface on gamedays and score 1 passion point for keeping your head in the game.
Guess the Score (Knowledge)
- Score knowledge points on game day by guessing the score prior to the start time.
- The total point differential of your home and away guesses against the actual result will determine your knowledge point accrual.
- Football Example: Your guess: Ravens 14 Patriots 10 Actual score: Ravens 14 Patriots 13 you would be awarded 16 knowledge points for have a 3 point differential.
- The points and guess differential are as follows: