University Marketing & Communications Representative for Fannect.
Our goal at Fannect is to give back to sports fans by providing them with the ultimate fan experience. Fannect is a sports app where fans do two things: 1) compete to be the number one fan of their team, and 2) prove that their team has the best fans by outscoring rival teams as a collective. Fannect facilitates this by allowing fans to score points by playing Fannect games in this new and exciting sports social network.
To thrive as a member of team Fannect, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment.
About our Marketing Intern position:
We’re not looking for a traditional, dime-a-dozen marketing representative. We want someone with strong analytical and organizational skills to effectively grow our user base by creating and executing large-scale, measurable initiatives that build the Fannect brand. One week you may be working with a marketing associate in constructing a marketing plan for getting more student led university groups and clubs using Fannect, the next you could be producing a video to explain a new feature to fans, and the next you might be pitching in on our social media channels with our PR Team. Creativity and excitement are key here. We’re a small team, and there’s a *ton* to do.
Bottom Line: You will oversee and manage lots of the marketing push at your university with the guidance of the Fannect marketing team.
- Creative ideas to grow Fannect’s presence at your university and the structured ability to execute them
- Live in the area of the University you will be representing.
- Experience juggling several projects at once while still maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions quickly in high-pressure situations
- Excellent writing and organizational skills. Preferably, you have a solid understanding of sports! This position is a non-paid internship with Fannect. You will be getting great real world experience in the middle of a buzzing start-up, as well as the potential to stay with the team long term in a full position if you are a good match! This position is ideal for anyone trying to get started in the fields of; journalism, marketing, PR, management, business or entrepreneurship.